Click here to view COMPLETE LIST OF PASSERS
1. All examinees shall check their respective application number appearing in their test permits. Test venues and application number ranges are indicated below:
Manila Test Venue Application Number RangeMAPUA Institute of Technology 10001001- 10001763
Adamson University 10001764- 10004164The National Teachers College 10004165 - 10005000
Centro Escolar University 10007165 - 10008000
San Sebastian College 10018351- 10021073
San Beda College 10021074 - 10023000
Bulacan Test Venue
Marcelo H. Del Pilar High School 10008001 - 10009000
10010001 - 10011000
10025001 - 10026776
Tarlac Test Venue
Tarlac National High School 10005001 - 10006000
10009001 - 10010000
10011001 - 10012000
10027001 - 10027226Baguio Test Venue
University of Baguio 10006001 - 10006999
10012001 - 10013000
10028001 - 10028404
Iloilo Test Venue
University of Iloilo 10000001 - 10000627
2. Test room assignments will be posted at the bulletin board of the test venue on the test date.
3. Examinee can take the test only at the designated test venue.
4. Mobile phones and all other electronics devices are prohibited at the test venues. If caught, he/she is automatically disqualified to take the test.
5. All examinees must be in his/her designated seat before the Examinees Orientation at 9:30A.M. for him/her to qualify to take the test.
6. Identity of the examinee’s face shall be conducted by proctors through presentation of ID card/passport.
7. During the test, examinee is not allowed to leave the room or use the comfort room.
8. One set of test paper and one answer sheet will be distributed to each examinee. Name of examinee and registration number are printed on the answer sheet. Examinee shall also confirm the designated type of test paper and answer sheet before the test starts.
9. Only one answer sheet shall be distributed to each applicant. Replacement and modification of answer sheet is not allowed. Correction of answer with correction fluid or tapes will be regarded as wrong answer.
10. Use only black pen in marking the answer sheet
11. If caught in the act of cheating during the test, test will be void and the examinee will not be eligible to take the EPS-TOPIK for two(2) years.